5 Reasons Why I Only Drink Nitro Cold Brew
1. No more upset stomach. The cold brew process takes away around 70% of the normal acidity in a hot cup of joe. This makes cold brew much easier on the digestive system. Allowing you to enjoy your coffee rather than regret it!
2. Tastes. Way. Better. You may have noticed that cold brew tastes different than your normal iced coffee. That’s because it does. By letting the coffee grinds steep for 24 hours the cool water extracts more of the natural chocolatey/nutty flavor of the coffee bean.
3. More Caffeine. Cold brew is made with a high coffee bean to water ratio. Giving you that extra oomph to power through your day.
4. Creamier Taste, Without Adding Cream. The nitrogen infusion gives nitro the feel and taste of creamy goodness without adding any dairy. This allows you to drink nitro cold brew black without adding any cream or sugar. Double win.
5. Local. Local. Local. This speaks to The Nitro Cart nitro drinkers. As many know, The Nitro Cart’s beans have been hand roasted by a good friend in southern Rhode Island. We’ve worked together to create a custom blend that brings out tones of cocoa, hints of caramel and a whole lot of love.